Local Interest
Coastal Places
Site Map
Other Links


The Three Mariners Inn on Quay Street with its frontage on the Scarborough Foreshore dates back to the 1300's and it is believed to be the earliest licensed premises in Scarborough.

It's is also believed that the brick fronted Three Mariners and the timber building next door were once part of the same building, with also another third of the building in Scarborough being demolished at some stage.

It was used as a Museum up until the 80s, and  is now a house.

free hit counters